All Roof Replacements Begin with an Inspection!
Replacement Due to Age
The average roof has a 20 year life span. 3 tab roofs are designed to last from 10 to 30 years depending on the manufacturer. Architectural style roofs should last from 25 to 50 years depending on the manufacturer. If you know that your roof is at or beyond this age, it may be time for a replacement.
Other signs of age include: loss of granules evident in your gutters and downspouts, fading, cracking, splaying and water leakage.
Sign up for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION inspection today. We will examine your roof, measure it using accurate state-of-the-art satellite imaging and explain the options available to you.
Replacement due to extreme weather
The most common cause for roof replacement is due to extreme weather conditions. High winds, hail, and even ice can cause enough damage to your roof that it may warrant replacement. Often times, the damage is so extreme that your home owner insurance carrier will cover full replacement.
The claims process works like this:
- First we examine your roof to identify areas that have been damaged. This inspection is NO OBLIGATION and FREE-OF-CHARGE.
- If we feel the damage is significant, we will provide a detailed explanation of each damaged area and you may choose to file a claim with your insurer.
- Once a claim is filed, an adjuster from the insurance company will be sent to inspect the roof. We will be there as well to represent YOU.
- Depending on the level of damage and the provisions of your policy, your insurer may choose to replace your roof.
- If your claim calls for replacement, we will do our best to work within the parameters of the claims proceeds and your deductible.
Our goal is to install the BEST roof we can within the budget of your claim!